Jeep Tour - Ioannina & Zagori
Duration: 6-7 hours
Difficulty level: Low
The trip starts from Ioannina, driving uphill towards Mount. Mitsikeli (app.1300m altitude). After a while we reach the east side of the mountain and enter the Zagori area towards Dikorfo village (1000m alt.).
Ancient castle-like monasteries, several single and triple arched bridges along way and traditional villages like Kipi and Tsepelovo give the traveller a unique overview of what characterizes the broader Zagori area.
Tsepelovo village, the last stop of the trip, is great to walk through and rest in the shadow of the centuries old Oriental Plane of the central square.
What is included in the tour:
- English speaking Trekking Hellas guide
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Picnic snacks (seasonal fruits, energy bars)
- Liability insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Anything not mentioned above
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Hat / Sunglasses/ Suncream (for summer months)
- Beanie (for winter months)
- Water bottle
- Physical and mental health
- Children over 5 years old